As the coronavirus situation evolves, Santiago’s Mexican Restaurants across Colorado may adjust their hours of operation, implement operational changes or temporarily close. Our focus during this difficult time is the safety and well-being of our Guests and Employees. To learn more about potential changes at your local Santiago’s, please visit our location finder here.
Establishments may allow up to five members of the public at one time on the premises for the purpose of picking up their food or beverage orders, so long as those individuals are at least six feet apart from one another. The amended Order does NOT allow the consumption of ANY food or beverage on the premises while waiting for pick-up/to-go orders
Effective March 17, 2020 All Santiago’s locations will be OPEN to the public for to go, carry out orders! Drive thru is also available if your location has one. Takeout from inside the restaurant is allowed, but restaurants must follow the new public health notice that prohibits more than five members of the public in a place of business at any given time. Restaurants should be encouraging ordering ahead either online or over the phone. If you have customers waiting in line for takeout, they need to be spaced six feet apart. Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe. This will be in effect until other regulations allow for change. With great gratitude, Your family at Santiago’s
At Santiago’s, the safety of our guests and employees is our top priority every day. While health and safety standards and procedures are followed on a daily basis at every Santiago’s, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we’re taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19):
WHAT ARE WE DOING:
- We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC.
- We are sanitizing tables, salt and pepper shakers, menus, napkin dispensers, door handles, booths, chairs, pens, and any other surface that are touched by our customers.
- Our staff will continue good hygiene practices by washing hands and using hand sanitizer often.
- Every night our end-of-day cleaning team is disinfecting all hand-contact surfaces in customeraccessible areas.
- In addition to nightly deep cleaning, our restaurants increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all high-traffic areas throughout the day. Door handles and counters are being disinfected at a cadence of every 15-30 minutes during business hours.
- On that note, we’ve retrained our entire staff in thorough and frequent hand-washing – fronts, backs, wrists, between fingers – with soap and water for at least twenty seconds each time
- Employees have also been instructed to never come to work if they experience fever or any Coronavirus symptoms Please contact us if you have any further questions. Know that when you come to Santiago’s, your health and safety will continue to be our top priorities today and every day.
Carmen M. Morales
Santiago’s Mexican Restaurant